Nebuliser SuspensionOur product range includes a wide range of budesonide nebuliser suspension bp (0.5 mg/2 ml).
Budesonide Nebuliser Suspension BP (0.5 mg/2 ml)
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Manufacturer||American Remedies Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.|
|Packaging Size||8 x 5 x 2 ml|
|Composition||Budesonide 0.5 mg|
|Shelf life||2 Years|
|Storage||Store Below 30 Degree Celsius|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Budesonide is used to control and prevent symptoms (wheezing and shortness of breath) caused by asthma. This medication belongs to a class of drugs known as corticosteroids. It works directly in the lungs to make breathing easier by reducing the irritation and swelling of the airways.Other Details:
Each 2.0 ml Respule Contains:
- Protect From Light.
- Do Not Freeze.
- For Inhalation Only
- Budesonide IP 0.5 mg
- Sterile Aqueous Vehicle q.s.
As directed by the Physician.Direction For Use:
The product should used with a rebuliser as instructed by a physician. The product is not to be injected or orally administered.
- Take a strip of combipack respule from the carton and tear one respule.
- To open the respule twist and detach cap.
- Transfer the content by squeezing into the reservoir of the nebulizing chamber.
- Discard the empty respule after use.
- Use the contents of each respule immediately after opening.
- Use a fresh respule for each dose.